Sunday, November 21, 2010

ABC (Always Be Closing)


Well Thursday was the calm before the storm at the Podium Dist. warehouse; home to DVS, Lakai, and Matix. A great day to work the bugs out of the system. By Friday and Sat., we were a smooth running machine.


What a great group. Some of us were just friends helping out, while others actually worked for the company. I was in charge of selling logo wear, audio accessories, and denim. The days were long but, like I said, everyone was so cool...and yes, I killed it!


Sarg was working security.


After it was all said and done, we loaded up and headed to LA for some post event festivities. Shawn, Alex, Nicole, Jackie, J'Lene, and I met up with Teddy at his other other job. Shawn was the star of the night with the funniest taxi ride I've ever experienced and then with that under his belt, it was the "What is Shawn going to do next" show. Dude was so funny. Oh yeah, big shout out to our returning taxi driver Ed Ahmed Busby. Thanks for letting us cram 6 people in your cab.


We ended the night at the 101 Cafe with one of the best desserts I've ever had. Chocolate Brownie Waffle Sundae. Booyah!!!


It was a long weekend indeed but I kinda feel like I made some new friends. Tomorrow I'm gonna hopefully get my crown put on, check out a Clippers game, and then back to La Conchita. Tuesday should be round 2 on the radio and then do some surfing.


Many miles will be covered and I'm hoping for another gem like this.

Enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment